Slopes are formed naturally or are man-made. Man-made slopes are formed either by support of retaining structures or are cut-back slope with filled materials having compaction and surface drainage. Slope failures or unstable slope may result in loss of life and property damage. Slope failure is dependent on various factors like topography, surrounding conditions, Geological conditions, shear strength of material, water conditions and external factors like traffic, etc. Spar Geo Infra uses it’s Geo Technical engineering experience and expertise for dependable solutions on slope protection. Detailed study and analysis of dynamic and static slope stability are conducted to arrive at reliable and cost-effective solutions as needed by the project.
Spar Geo Infra brings competencies in various slope protection services which includes
- Landslide Prevention to prevent sheets of rock move down by rock-filled wire baskets, shortcreting and other rock slope stability solutions.
- Wire Mesh Netting involves covering slope face with wire mesh of high-tensile steel or suitable material to prevent rockfalls.
- Retaining Walls provide support to near vertical slopes by using wood, stone or concrete blocks constructed as gravity wall, cantilevered walls or gab-ion mesh walls.
- Soil Nailing is economical technique using steel tendons into the soil.
- Rock Bolting uses rock bolts installed in specific pattern usually with wire mesh.
Our well trained and expert personnel have completed varied slope protection works across India which, includes:
- SEW Infrastructure ltd in Teesta hydro project in Sikkim.
- Soma Enterprises in Subansiri hydro project in Assam
- Abir Infrastructure ltd in Teesta hydro project in sikkim
- ITD-ITD CEM JV in Delhi Metro Rail Project, Delhi