In whole of the below text, the term ‘You’, ‘Client’ or ‘User’ all denotes the user or client who access the website (in any way) or uses the services of it in any level.
The ‘Terms and Conditions’ section is written by us with the motive of providing maximum possible clarity for points of understanding between the website’s firm and the user of the website. However, we in no way provide assurance that this section would consist of answers and explanations for all questions in regards to Terms and Conditions. In case you don’t find answer for a question or demand to have more clarity on a particular point, you shall email to us.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Website is suitable only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Spar Geo Infra reserves the right to cease support and/or terminate business relations in instances of libel, defamation, abuse, or harassment. Spar Geo Infra will terminate all support and business relations in instances of software piracy. This includes, but is not limited to “cracked”, “nulled”, or otherwise unlicensed versions of Spar Geo Infra scripts or plugins.