- Contact vendors to ask for quotations for the tender under discussion.
- Gathering information about new tenders floated.
- Preparing Tender as per the techno-commercial scope of work given in tenders, etc.
- Attend Pre-bid meetings.
- Timely submission of all tenders. RFQs raised. Bid Projects Documentation.
- Follow-up of a bid, prepare online & offline tender inquiry *Understanding of tender management process.
- To follow relevant procedures for Tender compilation, authorization & dispatch.
- Tenders and Liasoning process can co-ordinate with govt. Officials, pending payment and collection follow-up, MIS reports, online/ offline searching of tenders, etc.
- Should be good at Rate analysis and quantity survey will give additional preference.
- Search for new opportunities through different sites, departments, newspapers, and magazines.
- Opportunity trackers
- The Tender Executive will be responsible for meeting all external and internal deadlines to submit the bidding documents on time.
- To work within the Tendering Department and Project Team to develop a tender strategy.
- Preparation of Technical Bid for different government departments
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
- Quick Decision Maker
- Experience of 3- 7years is required in relevant Areas.
- Experience in Handling all the activities required in the tendering process.
Local Candidate from Delhi Region Shall be added More Advantage/Preference. In other cases, the Candidate Residing outside Delhi Location Can also Apply, but Company would not provide the Accommodation benefit.
Executive (Tendering) or can be discussed in the InterviewApply For Job