Interlock Pile is an alternative for the sheet pile. It is an interlocking system designed in such a way that it can be rigid enough to confront water current. It can be used as permanent water retention system for foundation construction in coastal areas. Drilling of Interlock Pile is done using down-to-hole technique with air control bits for low disturbance and safe drilling. There is no chance of over drilling or air escaping due to these special drill bits. Interlocking is carried out using new system called connector elements which are spirally or longitudinally welded steel pipe piles.
- Dock construction and quay walls
- Flood control and support walls
- Vertically sealed enclosure walls (Cutoff walls)
- Preventing water pollution.
- As foundation.
- Prevention of Soil Settlement.
- No disturbance to the works above.
- Water tightening.
- Prevent Leachate flow.